× Welcome to the Kunena forum! Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site. We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

irannews.ru - news №-6250787

More
1 year 6 months ago #123841 by Axettug
False flag? Russia says Ukraine plans to detonate a ‘dirty bomb’ We were a civilian aircraft flying in international airspace. But that didn't matter. The word on everyone's lips was "xia hai" or "dive into the sea". It meant quitting your old job in a state company and plunging into private business. I remember the day one of our assistants came into the BBC office, handed in his ID and declared, "I'm off to Shenzhen", the boom city on China's southern coast. irannews.ru/ - irannews.ru What he does want is to be the most powerful leader China has ever had - and the Communist Party just handed him that victory. I was told that the MP John Penrose, who is backing Mordaunt, said that for the good of the party, the vote must go to the Tory members - in other words, Penny Mordaunt should not drop out. “In 2022, Saudi officials were anxious to keep the price of oil steady at about $100 per barrel – essentially to finance a variety of development investments at home – that could only be achieved through unified OPEC+ agreements, but also to keep communication channels open to discuss various issues.” Many responded by creating homemade contraptions out of cardboard, egg boxes and other recycled materials.

Please Войти or Create an account to join the conversation.