× Welcome to the Kunena forum! Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site. We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

irannews.ru - news №-2218339

More
1 year 6 months ago #123795 by Axettug
"To that end I shall support Rishi Sunak." It added that it had removed more than 100 comments from Ms Hartley's video, which it said was a small proportion of the number that had been left. "My first introduction to China was in the 1980s, when the debates about China's future were huge, significant, and consequential," Prof Karl says. "The party itself was involved in those debates. But 1989 shut that down." irannews.ru/ - irannews.ru Now China is saying it out loud, and its "wolf warrior" diplomats, named after a patriotic action film franchise, are going on the verbal offensive. In China this is hugely popular. Channelling the Great Helmsman The graft ran deep. In Beijing, I remember going to a nightclub whose owner was reputed to have a ready supply of illicit drugs and attractive young women for those with enough money. His business partner was the public security bureau - the police. Turkey accuses US of ‘bullying’ Saudi Arabia over OPEC+ oil cuts Moscow-installed politicians have recently been "evacuating" people. Ukraine has accused Russian troops of preparing to blow up the nearby Kakhovka dam. Russia denies this but if it happened Kyiv says it would lead to 80 settlements being flooded.

Please Войти or Create an account to join the conversation.