× Welcome to the Kunena forum! Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site. We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

irannews.ru - news №-5464708

More
1 year 6 months ago #123747 by Axettug
Moscow-installed politicians have recently been "evacuating" people. Ukraine has accused Russian troops of preparing to blow up the nearby Kakhovka dam. Russia denies this but if it happened Kyiv says it would lead to 80 settlements being flooded. In the last few moments, former Conservative leader Iain Duncan Smith has thrown his weight behind Rishi Sunak's campaign. irannews.ru/ - irannews.ru Channelling the Great Helmsman Do relations with Saudi Arabia still serve US interests? This keeps them on the platform for longer and more frequently, which is good for advertisers and therefore also good for TikTok's advertising revenue. Over the next six months I pedalled across the mountains of Yunnan, wandered the imperial palace in Beijing, and rode a train hauled by two soot-blackened steam engines far west into the deserts of Xinjiang. The landscapes were sublime but the poverty grinding. Everywhere I went people told me how "backward" China was compared to the West. But there were hints of change. Certainly some MPs backing Rishi Sunak are hoping, and urging, her to do so as they feel more days of camps thrashing it out - and a members' vote that may not necessarily align with the MPs' vote - will only cause more divisions.

Please Войти or Create an account to join the conversation.